We are looking for a UX Designer (m/f/d) with interdisciplinary experience and an agile mindset to join our fast-growing team in Berlin.
The task at hand:
- Develop innovative cross-device concepts for a best-in-class user experience.
- Contribute to and execute innovative concepts, information structure and architecture as well as wireframes and prototypes as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Test interactive technology campaigns.
- Develop cross-media experiences.
- Work at the intersection of journalism, storytelling, data and UX.
Ideally you bring:
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant software, including Sketch, Principle, Axure and InVision.
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to experiment.
- Experience with VR and AR technologies is preferred.
- A knack for finding the emotional story in the data.
- A passion for storytelling.
- A hands-on and independent approach to your daily work.
Our business language is German, so a working level of fluency is required with strong English language skills a bonus.
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The INFOGRAPHICS GROUP uses storytelling and data visualizations to develop award-winning infographics that enable knowledge. Our multidisciplinary team includes graphic artists, data journalists, developers and researchers that work together to build impactful solutions for our wide-range of clients. From our home in Berlin, we build customized content and standardized infographic toolsets for business, design engagement-driven products for museums, researchers, publishers and government institutions. The agency was founded by infographic evangelist Jan Schwochow in 2007 and has stayed close to its roots in journalism while exploring new techniques and technologies, including augmented and virtual reality.