We are looking for a UI Designer (m/f/d) with interdisciplinary experience and an agile mindset to join our fast-growing team in Berlin.
The task at hand:
- Develop information design and data-driven graphics across technologies.
- Working experience with relevant technologies, including the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Principle, Axure and InVision.
- Work within our interdisciplinary team to implement consistent styles across projects.
- Develop cross-media experiences.
Ideally you bring:
- Two to three years experience working in an agency or on relevant products.
- Excellent knowledge in common design programs, including Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience or a keen interest in working with virtual and augmented reality technologies.
- A passion for experimenting with the latest technologies.
Our business language is German, so a working level of fluency is required with strong English language skills a bonus.
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to email@example.com.
The INFOGRAPHICS GROUP uses storytelling and data visualizations to develop award-winning infographics that enable knowledge. Our multidisciplinary team includes graphic artists, data journalists, developers and researchers that work together to build impactful solutions for our wide-range of clients. From our home in Berlin, we build customized content and standardized infographic toolsets for business, design engagement-driven products for museums, researchers, publishers and government institutions. The agency was founded by infographic evangelist Jan Schwochow in 2007 and has stayed close to its roots in journalism while exploring new techniques and technologies, including augmented and virtual reality.